Wednesday, June 17, 2009

15 Books That Stuck

Hey Oh Peaceful Day! I like your idea, and I've posted mine here:

Fifteen books I've read that will always stick with me. First fifteen I can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

Can you do it too??? Post your books here under comments, if you like!

The Bible
True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey
The Drover's Wife by Henry Lawson (Selected Verse book)
The Decisive Moment by Henri Cartier-Bresson
Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola
Return to Gone Away by Elizabeth Enright
The Lion, the Witch and Wardrobe by CS Lewis
Farmer Boy by LI Wilder
Wild Swans by Jung Chang
Anne of Green Gables LM Montgomery
My Place by Sally Morgan
Mister God, This is Anna by Fynn
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Outback Women by Melissa McCord

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Butter Fly! It was fun, eh!

    Hey, can you link so that others can find me too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete